THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

you never know if it's you or BB

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

you never know if it's you or BB

Post by Ihatemybreath »

What sucks about BB too is that when sad things happen to me I never know if it's because of BB or not. For example, job interviews, when they don't contract me I stay thinking ''it happened because he felt my breath or because of my personality?'' cause I assume that do not have BB all the time, at least I believe, after I eat I have 1 hour relief or more or when I'm home I don't feel myself with BB sometimes, so it definitely can be because of personality, because in job interviews we don't stay so close. So I'm gonna die with this doubt ''is it because of BB or because of meeeee?'' and when my friends talk to me is it because they love me or because they feel pain of me??????? When somebody be cool with me they are just being polite or they really like me? Will they laugh after I left and talk about how bad I smell for other friends? How many peoples of my circle is mean and I don't know? So many doubts.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗