THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Free online book

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Free online book

Post by oneday4800 »

Okay so do you guys remember that guy who said he can cure us? It was a few months ago but said we must pay for the meds n blah blah blah. Anyways. He emailed me a book that he says cost 17 n sent it to me for free. Its like a download attachment and I can't figure out how to post it! I tried copy and paste but it only does one word. Can I forward it to someone and maybe they can do? I only have a phone so thas why. Hopefully it'll help someone
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

Hmm.. I thought this was a good thing to do. I guess not. Only one person was interested in it. (Wish u luck)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗