Here's a good article.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... eria-happy
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Not Oral
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Thanks for the great article nightmare!
Interesting things I picked up from the comments:
- Sameagle 12:15 PM 4/19/13: There is already a product on the market that targets only the bad bacterica in the mouth. It's called EvoraPlus and it works great for my breath.
- greenhome123 03:56 PM 5/6/13: I am surprised that this article didn't mention the probiotic Lactobacillus Reuteri, which is found in human breast milk. I recently read about studies with L. Reuteri that show it can significantly reduce bad breath as well as being very beneficial with digestion. *I WONDER IF THIS EXPLAINS WHY BABIES HAVE PERFECT BREATH?*
And from the article itself: "In a recent study by researchers in New Zealand and Australia, volunteers gargled with a chlorhexidine mouthwash to clear their palate of many native bacteria and subsequently sucked on lozenges laced with K12. Seven and 14 days later they had much sweeter breath. Presumably K12 outcompeted its foul-smelling kin, opening up niches for less offensive species."
I currently use corsodyl, I wonder if it would be beneficial to use the k12 simultaneously...
Interesting things I picked up from the comments:
- Sameagle 12:15 PM 4/19/13: There is already a product on the market that targets only the bad bacterica in the mouth. It's called EvoraPlus and it works great for my breath.
- greenhome123 03:56 PM 5/6/13: I am surprised that this article didn't mention the probiotic Lactobacillus Reuteri, which is found in human breast milk. I recently read about studies with L. Reuteri that show it can significantly reduce bad breath as well as being very beneficial with digestion. *I WONDER IF THIS EXPLAINS WHY BABIES HAVE PERFECT BREATH?*
And from the article itself: "In a recent study by researchers in New Zealand and Australia, volunteers gargled with a chlorhexidine mouthwash to clear their palate of many native bacteria and subsequently sucked on lozenges laced with K12. Seven and 14 days later they had much sweeter breath. Presumably K12 outcompeted its foul-smelling kin, opening up niches for less offensive species."
I currently use corsodyl, I wonder if it would be beneficial to use the k12 simultaneously...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.