THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My tonsils are infected?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
My tonsils are infected?
Went to the ENT yesterday and had him look at my tonsils. He said that they were infected, particularly the right tonsil, it's swollen, and that they needed to come to out. I also mentioned my bad breath and the two being connected and he said he wasn't sure, but my tonsils may be the culprit. I won't know until I have them out. Last year when I went to the ENT and told him about my tonsils and tonsil stones, he said everything looked fine and to gargle. This time I went to a different ENT. I paid $65, which is quite cheap, for him to do the little examination as I don't have insurance. The tonsillectomy is very costly and I just don't have the money to have it done, so I'll have to keep working and saving up so that I can afford insurance.
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.