Has anyone tried it? How many hours does it last?
I have been using chewing gums for a few years till i found out they are not good for the stomach. So im looking for a safe stomach alternative of the chewing gums.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cinnamon mouthwash?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.
coconuthead wrote:Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.
Well said "coconuthead"!!! I think he does the back to back one liner posts to increase his posts' numbers so that he'd seem like a major contributor in this forum!!
Ihatemybreath....I can understand your frustration but please do everyone a favour by summing it all up in one post per thread instead of all those waste of space liners!!
Cheers
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Yes. Since childhood I have a dream: Be someone in a bad breath forum of the Internet. Let me realize my dream, please.sadmum wrote:coconuthead wrote:Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.
Well said "coconuthead"!!! I think he does the back to back one liner posts to increase his posts' numbers so that he'd seem like a major contributor in this forum!!
Ihatemybreath....I can understand your frustration but please do everyone a favour by summing it all up in one post per thread instead of all those waste of space liners!!
Cheers
Cheers
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.