No offence meant to all the knowledgeable sufferers here. But here is an extremely proactive and scientific minded sufferer.
Quote from Shroom at CureZone
The bacteria I had mentioned in past postings which are described as the following: bacteria with very high motiliy and squiggly appearence. This would be "campybactor" bacteria which is common to the gut, and can make it's way to the oral cavity. I believe that dysbiosis could allow this one to propagate, and therefore cause oral problems like "white tongue" and "geographic tongue". E-coli is also a contributor. I have not see yeast form from saliva in culture. Shroom
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=815644
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally an intelligent and proactive sufferer - Curezone
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.