THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can you guys describe what your breath smells like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Normally my breath smells really....... acid. I don't know how to describe, maybe a rotten food in the fridge? it's acid and unique
SuddenBB
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by SuddenBB »

I recently went to my cousin's house and my breath smelt exactly like my cousin's dog. Her's was much stronger. She's old and kind of sick now. The irony is I can smell my dog's breath but not mine always. Maybe its conditioning. I'm not exaggerating.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Ihatemybreath wrote:Normally my breath smells really....... acid. I don't know how to describe, maybe a rotten food in the fridge? it's acid and unique
You probably already know this but try some acid reduction medication. Most people here suffer with shit breath but if you got acid breath I'll take that any day if that's any comfort to ya lol
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗