THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

1 hour relief

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

1 hour relief

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Today I just woke up and brushed without using mouthwash, just brush. And have passed one hour and I can't feel any BB, which is a miracle considering that usually I have only 20 minutes relief if not less... Yesterday dawn I just ate POPCORN and drank lemonade, without brush I went to bed. This morning my mouth felt heavy but I felt just tongue bad breath, this type which is not really offensive, then I brush and now I'm having this relief. 1 hour for me looks like heaven... Maybe it was the popcorn? Maybe the juice? Maybe I'm cured? lol I wish
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Mouthwash and gum usually makes things worse, I haven't used mouth wash in months and tbh I don't think we need it.

That "fresh" minty smell seems to bring out the fecal/farty smell worse for some reason.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Hell I noticed it. When I use mouthwash, 1 or 2 hours later my breath stinks reeeeeally bad and I don't really have problem with gums... but mints give me no relief, I like other flavors like COFFEE, then my breath smells more like coffee, which is a pleasant smell... but never good enough
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗