When my tongue coating was extreme, i remember I could be in a room and not open my mouth and still stink up the place.
In the past I have had sinus infections with visible yellow snot. I just wonder if because I left them untreated that bacteria is just chilling up there and just going down my throat and nasal passages via the PND.
Is there any coloured discharge still? Because that kind is definitely an infection.
Doc said on my CT scan there was mucosal thickening in left sinus which "could be related to his teeth". But dentists never said anything.
- That means you have a lead.
Any opacification of the sinuses?
I may be wrong, but I don't think an endoscope can normally see into the sinuses.
They can look into the sinuses but they'll need to make a hole in them otherwise how do you think they remove polyps present in the sinuses. But nasal surgery is very unpredictable and often not successful. Because it often grows back. Be careful of sinus surgeries.
Why only your right side of your nose too? Why not your left side? As clear as black and white, if the odour is coming from one side only, there's got to be something WRONG somewhere in your nasal system.
Our breathing system works in cycles with alternate respiration in one nostril more than the other. But it is weird.
I have a poly in my left nostril but I get this moldy smell from both my nostrils.