THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
brushing way back of tongue
brushing way back of tongue
You have to brush way further back than you think, and develop a tolerance so you don't gag. Also way back on the roof of the mouth which becomes the back and sides of the throat. Especially if you have post nasal drip, probably. In Christ Who promises his children will one day smell like the cedars and like wine, Mike
-
TryingTillDeath
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:02 am
Hello Pagmic2
I want to know which product and brand do you use to clean your tongue and mouth because normal tongue cleaners do not go that deep inside the mouth.
I have bought so many tongue cleaners of different kind but all waste of money.Nothing works.
Please tell me I am sooooo desperate.thanx.
I want to know which product and brand do you use to clean your tongue and mouth because normal tongue cleaners do not go that deep inside the mouth.
I have bought so many tongue cleaners of different kind but all waste of money.Nothing works.
Please tell me I am sooooo desperate.thanx.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.