I just read somewhere that when you chew MORE the food, like 40 times, the tonsil stones production drops a lot?????? I read that when you chew more the food there's no way to the food get stuck on tonsils or something. But I was just wondering if this would not INCREASE the stones production since the chewed food will just create this mass which will enter the tonsils...........?
Someone here who has tonsil stones problem did ever tried eating more slowly???? Chewing is boring, but I can do anything to get rid of bb
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chew more the food?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.