PS: I'll have a tonsillectomy soon
HAPPY NEW YEAR. WITHOUT PARANOIA.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'd love to have just PATM and no stench from my mouth. Guy at the bar stood behind near me was coughing his guts up as soon as I sat down and starting talking.mindspace wrote:Fed up how would you feel if you don't have bad breath any longer but still have PATM reactions?Last one and a half year was like hell to me.I was in total social isolation.I had serious problems at work because of smells,also most of time i was at home.I am lucky guy-my friends love me-with or without bad breath-but they don't know what's in my head.Yeah-I start to live normally because i know that i don't have bad breath know but PATM reactions are the same-so how can i live normally with these allergic reactions?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.