THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'm a happy girl
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
I'm a happy girl
I have a date tomorrow (cant stop smiling).
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
To Issy, i find it really frustrating that you are only 19 and have never been kissed. You shouldnt let your BB stop you from getting a guy. I have had this since i was 11 and im 33 now, it never stopped me. If somebody fancies you then you should go for it, once you have one guy it will give you the confidence to meet more. God, i wish i was 19 again!!! 
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
I congratulate sweet and belle!!, that´s what all should do, there´s a lot of guys/girls that would enjoy to be with us, we don´t need to feel like if we were some freaks, anyway no one is perfect...
issy and lost, can´t you go to clubs at your age where you live?? meanwhile at least there you can feel free to talk to whoever you like, and kiss some cute guy/girl and know how good that feels....
try to not stop your life untill we find a cure
issy and lost, can´t you go to clubs at your age where you live?? meanwhile at least there you can feel free to talk to whoever you like, and kiss some cute guy/girl and know how good that feels....
try to not stop your life untill we find a cure
I'm glad you're still pretty social. Really, things like this can be overlooked. I promise. I have bb and I just got married last year. It's really been amazing to see that my husband can overlook my insecurities. But that's what being married is about, no?
Last edited by kimmieA on Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.