THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Medication

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ac10
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 am

Medication

Post by ac10 »

I'm looking to get some medications that I'm unable to get here in the United States. If anyone here lives in a country where they are able to get Metronidazole and Fluconazole pills in any drug store and can ship it to me, I would pay for the favor and the pills. I really need these pills because they've worked for me before. I am unable to get them where ain't live. Please Guys. Thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗