THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My symptoms

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
imu
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 pm

My symptoms

Post by imu »

Physically I am very very fit. I was very good in athletics.
Tonsillectomy - Checked and clear
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear – Checked and clear
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" – Checked and found in very very good condition
Upper GI tract Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal Drop issues- Checked and found clear
Wisdom Teeth – All clear
I Use water pick (flosser) everyday for cleaning between teeth
Had crooked nose: Surgery done for straightening.

I used to eat very less when I was a kid ( age between 8 to 15). I was famous in my family for eating less ( skipping meals regularly).

Sine last many years entire day my eye color is reddish. May be it has some connection to my BB. Anyone from this forum has this problem?

I think BB originates from Vocal cord area or from Lungs. Not from stomach and mouth.
I have seen many people whos oral hygiene is not at all good, but still dont have BB ( not even mild).

I brush my teeth thrice a day. I used use mouth was for years. But now stopped since last 2 years.

People can smell my BB even on the days I am fasting (or some days I only eat fruits) and I drink lots of water.

I have also stopped eating non veg for months and checked, failed.
I observed my BB is worst on the next day I take alcohol ( with non veg food).

I regularly ( thrice a week) eat fish ( from my childhood). Is this is the reason of my BB? Anyone, from this forum who eats Fish regularly?
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Did your BB start at the onset of puberty?

Is your nose a little stuffed and one of your nostril partially blocked?

That seems to be the pattern for some people with chronic BB.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: My symptoms

Post by FedUp »

imu wrote:Physically I am very very fit. I was very good in athletics.
Tonsillectomy - Checked and clear
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear – Checked and clear
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" – Checked and found in very very good condition
Upper GI tract Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal Drop issues- Checked and found clear
Wisdom Teeth – All clear
I Use water pick (flosser) everyday for cleaning between teeth
Had crooked nose: Surgery done for straightening.

I used to eat very less when I was a kid ( age between 8 to 15). I was famous in my family for eating less ( skipping meals regularly).

Sine last many years entire day my eye color is reddish. May be it has some connection to my BB. Anyone from this forum has this problem?

I think BB originates from Vocal cord area or from Lungs. Not from stomach and mouth.
I have seen many people whos oral hygiene is not at all good, but still dont have BB ( not even mild).

I brush my teeth thrice a day. I used use mouth was for years. But now stopped since last 2 years.

People can smell my BB even on the days I am fasting (or some days I only eat fruits) and I drink lots of water.

I have also stopped eating non veg for months and checked, failed.
I observed my BB is worst on the next day I take alcohol ( with non veg food).

I regularly ( thrice a week) eat fish ( from my childhood). Is this is the reason of my BB? Anyone, from this forum who eats Fish regularly?


Does the odor travel out of your nose too??

I get horrified sometimes when I speak, it's like the PND I have mixes with the bottom of my throat. Do you ever get a smell sometimes when you talk from that area?? Did you ever get your URT checked out??
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗