Your Email Address:

First Name:

Yehuda is inviting me to the clinic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Yehuda is inviting me to the clinic

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well he will do it for free but still I have to cover the costs for the treatment center - medical center

If he gonna operate palatine tonsils the costs will rise to 3000 usd

If somebody can chip in please do so, at least I will do a report and we will see how it goes - if there is a future.

My future is really dark so I am prepared to go thru all the pain but please if you can donate something please do so.

Jimi

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

So what exactly will he do for free?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Jimi,

Why don't you describe in detail exactly what Dr. Finkelstein will cover as it sounds to me that he is interested in using YOU as the experimental subject, proof of his procedure, and perfect marketing strategy. If you experience success/cure than YOU will be the best advertising for him. I support you. I am willing to contribute a percentage of what the members are willing to contribute. We can divide by all the members who's willing to contribute to a good cause.

Members, please donate to a good cause. You never know what good will bring about. Perhaps if Jimi experiences relief/cure his procedure can be documented and presented to science, publishing medical journals, and validation to other MDs/DDS that it works.

john
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I will take pictres of him and shoot a video so the proof will be there. I will tell the thruth, if it will help I will praise that man and recommend it to anybody. If it will not I will say it will not work.

Somebody has to tried, somebody with severe halitosis like me.

He will do the operation, he will do it for free but the medical center will charge 500 usd for the office. If he will operate my lingual sinuses I will have to undergo complete anasthesia and stay in hospital for one day. That will be a huge cost of 2500 to 3000 usd.

THere is also a ticket and hotel for min 5 days.

I am not saying that you have to contribute but it will be good if you can. SOme people were cured by this site and are quite wealthy.

I will nevet charge anybody , the site will be free forever and non commercial.

If Yehuda will help, he will get a banner for free on the first page, if he will not, I will wroie that laser is a waste of time.

He also is mentionign halitophobia again and I am freaking out because of that. Probably he will say I have halitophobia but still will operate me or he will tell the thruth. It is not important if he say I have bb or not, the important thing is that we at least try.

I am not scared, what can go wrong, I am sure the operation is pretty safe. He has done it many times, I think I will feel safer that with Krespi. Still I am deciding if I should go or not.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

You and all of us have to be aware of what kind of smell you smell?
If its mostly the tonsilstone smell (i suppose you have to be able to notice the tonsilstones themselfs), then you probably benefit from it. But only another person willl be able to tell you what you smell like.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I do not have tonsils anymore

maybe i have crypts, if i feel with finger there is a rough tissue that could harbor the bacteria. HE has to level tha ttissue so it wil be soft
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

jimi, whatever you decide, i just want to point out that even IF if doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean that you can claim it's a waste of time for ANYONE to try it. if it doesn't work for you, it simply means that it doesn't work for YOU only. i think we have a responsibility to remain completely objective and not to attack any method despite suffering from disappointments, no matter how intense.

so please, please honestly tell us your result - but please don't condemn a method and decide for others based on yours.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

jimi. im wiling to donate if you guys decide to pitch in

thank you guzler
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

first, i want to tell you guys that i did the laser three weeks ago with another ent, and i posted my reviews (only my personal experience) on the topic ¨HAVE YOU HAD LASER TREATMENT FOR HALITOSIS¨ if you want to cheq it out....(i realized on the chat today, that is kinnda lost on that topic).

I already spent 1600 on my own laser, but i will colaborate with jimi´s too.
And i hope many as you can colaborate too.

im very thankfull to him for making this site, and not be alone no more, now we are much more powerfull all together, and non of all this would be happened without him.

I don´t know is yehuda will be able to cure jimi (i hope he will).

but think about it:

-If he does cure him, then will be almost saved, as we know jimi is one of the most affected here, we´ll have many questions answered.

-If he isn´t cure, then yehuda will know and had to admit that he´s method is not the total answer for our problem, and maybe this will push him to more research and maybe to a future cure...

I think yehuda has the known and the will to approach to a cure, he´s ones of our best options to arribe to something once and for all.

if we all colaborate with these experiment, it won´t be pain in the ass to jimmi, 3500 euros is to much for one person.

I´m tired to wait that some miracle save us, as i watch my life past away.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi, I don't have much, but I'll definately help with whatever I can. But please tell us more about the procedure and the whole trip.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I am still deciding, it could be a big breakthrough for us all. Or he will just say it is in my head if he will not be able to cure me.

It is gonna cost me 1000 usd for the ticket and operation room wihtout the hotel.
If he gonna do the other tonsils he the clinic will charge 3000 usd

I do not understand why the clinic (medical center) is not giving us any discount, but probably they are afraid of mass discount request and the medical center is obviously a small hospital where they do other stuff
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic