THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
I am planning to schedule a dentist appointment for 2 premolar extractions and a deep cleaning. My last appointment to another dentist was so hurtful...I overheard the dentist, his assistants, and the reception laughing extremely loud and commenting on my Chronic BB. So I was thinking when I go to the new dentist should I tell the reception over the telephone that my chief complaint is that I have Chronic BB...I don't want to catch them off guard by just going in for my appointment because my breath and nose odor is room filling; and I don't want another hurtful visit. Thanks for your suggestions.
Change dentist....
i just came from the dentist i am about to post a thread about it. I never told them i had bb but they were extremely nice to me and treated me with respect. It was a small family owned dentist and i think they figured out what the problem is.
They told me i have periodontitis and did my deep cleaning. If you are having to do deep cleaning then that is not normal it means that you atleast have gingivitis. Read my thread for full story.
i just came from the dentist i am about to post a thread about it. I never told them i had bb but they were extremely nice to me and treated me with respect. It was a small family owned dentist and i think they figured out what the problem is.
They told me i have periodontitis and did my deep cleaning. If you are having to do deep cleaning then that is not normal it means that you atleast have gingivitis. Read my thread for full story.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.