THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
Most times, usually beginning mid-day, I can lick my lips and they smell like shit. I can literally smell the spit on my top lip. Does this happen to anyone else?
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Yes I do and the smell varies from rotten egg to thrash. I can smell it if I lick the top of my hand and it's most obvious after waking up. But metronidazole got rid of that smell after taking 1 tablet, (it will come back if you stop taking it) but the bad breath is still there, it can only get rid of saliva smell.
-
sandspiegel
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm
-
ItsgoingtobeOK
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Re: Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
haha.. welcome to the club.coconuthead wrote:Most times, usually beginning mid-day, I can lick my lips and they smell like shit. I can literally smell the spit on my top lip. Does this happen to anyone else?
The tip of the tongue is practically the tip of the iceberg.
Try taking your finger as far back as possible on your tongue and gently take a sample of the saliva by very gently scrapping it with your nail (don't hurt yourself), let it dry a little and then smell it. You might faint. lol jk
Anyway, here is the next step now.
Use another finger (that is not contaminated yet), and take a sample of Saliva from the underneath of your tongue and smell it. It will be absolutely fresh with absolutely no smell.
This entire junk of bad breadth originates at the very back of the tongue and also it fumes out by our lungs. There is no permanent cure for it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.