THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Complete gluten free
Complete gluten free
Has anyone gone gluten free, strictly,and had success? Or tried with no success? Thanks!!!
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I tried a meat-only diet for 3 months, zero cheat. My BB got worse, it had the longest range ever.
I also did a 5-month raw fruit diet. BB was slightly better than usual but far from gone. I damaged my teeth and lost a lot of weight. I don't recommend it.
Meat and fruit don't have gluten.
I can say with 99% certainty that in my case, gluten, lactose or any food allergies are not the cause of my BB.
But everyone with BB should try a gluten-free and lactrose-free diet for at least a month to rule those problems out. A meat-only diet (called ketogenic diet) is quite popular in some circles (people with IBS and other bacterial problems), they say it works wonders. This is a good ressource if you wanna try it http://www.reddit.com/r/keto
I also did a 5-month raw fruit diet. BB was slightly better than usual but far from gone. I damaged my teeth and lost a lot of weight. I don't recommend it.
Meat and fruit don't have gluten.
I can say with 99% certainty that in my case, gluten, lactose or any food allergies are not the cause of my BB.
But everyone with BB should try a gluten-free and lactrose-free diet for at least a month to rule those problems out. A meat-only diet (called ketogenic diet) is quite popular in some circles (people with IBS and other bacterial problems), they say it works wonders. This is a good ressource if you wanna try it http://www.reddit.com/r/keto
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.