THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

a possible cause?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

I would start with ginger since you can buy it at the store. Peel a few small pieces, boil in a little water and have him drink it like tea…maybe after a bowel movement. Also you can't buy it in capsule form.
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

I am very interested in this because after I have a bowel movement my stomach doesn't feel right and I have to eat right away to feel better. i've tried taking hcl (hydrochloric acid, but it hurts my stomach. Orange juice does the same. I might try Aloe Vera juice.

Also, fresh lemon juice in warm water is great for correcting stomach ph levels.
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

Just found this…I am going to order some. It has a lot of ginger in it and it says metabolic support.

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-Tri ... ds=trikatu

also this…
http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-TRI ... ds=trikatu
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗