THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Yes, I have a Question and here it is...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ItsgoingtobeOK
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Yes, I have a Question and here it is...

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

What are the chances of a liver transplant taking care of Type 4 BB caused by TMAU?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

The blood borne halitosis website members organised a webchat thing last year where we were all invited to join. There were Doctors and other TMAU experts there discussing and answering our questions. I can't say for certain, but I'm fairly sure this question got asked, and the answer was a YES.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗