THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

how do you guys know....:?:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ap10063
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm

how do you guys know....:?:

Post by ap10063 »

how do you guys know you have bad breath?
did someone tell you, you have bad breath?
do people cough, sneeze, vomit or react in a similar way?
have you smelt your bad breath yourself?

I have people coughing, sneezing, yawning, burping, vomiting.

I use to get comments on bad breath about ages 10-16 but that went away and I was left with patm (people allergic to me)
I don't know if I still emit a certain kind of odour but I am always cautious about bad breath.

how my bad breath started:
my father made a comment to my sister. 'please in gods will wash your mouth out'. i think i was nine then. Then i saw bad breath. I was wary about bad breath form that day on, Then i started getting comments on how my breath was.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Rotten taste at the back of my throat, can feel my BB sometimes too.
And a friend confirmed that I have it when I asked
betterdays
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by betterdays »

I have a bad taste in my mouth, but it is not a great tell for me because I have noticed peoples reactions even without the taste. I use to get offered gum and mints a lot but it has decreased since I basically don't get close to anyone anymore
sandspiegel
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by sandspiegel »

When I was little (about 6 years old) my older brother said over and over that my Breath smelled like Garbage in the summer. Back then I didn't care but as I went to school and someone told me I have bb in front of the class, well yeah that pretty much changed my life forever. Since then I would chew gums like crazy and talk away from people. That's how it started for me.

This one time (about 3 years ago) I was at a party and a friend of mine offered me gum and I told him, no thanks, and he insisted that I should take it. Problem was that I already had a gum in my mouth. So yeah I didn't talked to anybody that night anymore!
betterdays
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by betterdays »

sandspiegel wrote:When I was little (about 6 years old) my older brother said over and over that my Breath smelled like Garbage in the summer. Back then I didn't care but as I went to school and someone told me I have bb in front of the class, well yeah that pretty much changed my life forever. Since then I would chew gums like crazy and talk away from people. That's how it started for me.

This one time (about 3 years ago) I was at a party and a friend of mine offered me gum and I told him, no thanks, and he insisted that I should take it. Problem was that I already had a gum in my mouth. So yeah I didn't talked to anybody that night anymore!

People offering me gum when I'm already chewing gum/mints has happened to me so many times. Its the worst
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗