Archimonde,
Why not give it a whole month since you admitted that you have a particularly chronic case of BB. Maybe 10 days is not long enough to allow things to work.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chronic BB Gone - 1 month thus far
-
jamesmcavoy
to all type 1 users
This one suggestion is what i had considerable faith .
Eating pure protein and almost zero sugars is very much favourable for type 1 bad breath.
Eating pure protein and almost zero sugars is very much favourable for type 1 bad breath.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Toothpaste with BAKING SODA
Just went back from the supermarket with this toothpaste with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which I've read here that's very good on combating BB
SO I'm giving this a try. Not trying to do any adversiting but tha nme of this toothpaste it's COLGATE - BICARBONATO DE SÓDIO, sorry, idk how colgate named this on the other countries, but just look 4 this toothpaste.
I'm starting to use it right now, see if I have a little improvement
SO I'm giving this a try. Not trying to do any adversiting but tha nme of this toothpaste it's COLGATE - BICARBONATO DE SÓDIO, sorry, idk how colgate named this on the other countries, but just look 4 this toothpaste.
I'm starting to use it right now, see if I have a little improvement
All,
I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.
For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?
Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.
When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.
For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?
Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.
When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
Re:
You’re describing my situation. What seems to work for you? Have you cured it?searching wrote: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm All,
I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.
For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?
Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.
When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.