THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Question
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
Question
How many have a white coating on your tongue that you can not scrape off,and why is that?
-
sandspiegel
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm
I have a white coating tongue at the back of it. I can remove most of the gunk in the front area and in the middle area using the Tung Brush, however no matter what I do, the back of the Tongue stays white. I don't know how to remove it.
I know people that have a white coating tongue but no bad breath. The coating is not the problem here I guess.
I know people that have a white coating tongue but no bad breath. The coating is not the problem here I guess.
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
-
NOTANYMORE
- Master
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am
tongue coating is the symptom, not the problem. Fix your problem and your tongue will turn pink without scraping. At least that has been my experience.
Also keep in mind that a pink tongue does not mean you will have perfect breath. My tongue is nice and pink with plenty of saliva and I still have halitosis.
I spit out 2 giant tonsil stones in one day and my tongue has been pink ever since.
Also keep in mind that a pink tongue does not mean you will have perfect breath. My tongue is nice and pink with plenty of saliva and I still have halitosis.
I spit out 2 giant tonsil stones in one day and my tongue has been pink ever since.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.