I can tell with every single word: I am NOT a halitophobic anymore, though I probably still have BB.
HARD TO BELIEVE? Yeah, I know. But believe if you want to. I'm happier now.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
for me, it's hard to ignore people's reactions. I would love to just forget about it too, but I just can't. Especially at work, my job requires me to work closely with people.Ihatemybreath wrote:It's been a while since I just don't think (too much) about my BB problem at all. And I'm gonna tell you, this way is so much better. Well, I do my routine, I brush my teeth, scrap my tongue, floss and rinse with mouthwash in the morning, in the midday after lunch and at night, so I say to myself: Im doing the best that I can. I can't do more than that in this moment, so: It's not my found, I do everything perfectly, so if I still have bad breath then I HAVE TO COPE WITH IT. And I can't help, so why stay thinking all the time??? All day long??? Won't change anything. So I just act normal all day, and you know what? There is a lot of days that I don't try to feel y BB, like almost 1 month so I don't know if it's good or not, and its SO much better that way. If I still doing lick test and stuff I just would be getting dissapointed.
I can tell with every single word: I am NOT a halitophobic anymore, though I probably still have BB.
HARD TO BELIEVE? Yeah, I know. But believe if you want to. I'm happier now.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.