THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
time to face the world
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
time to face the world
I cant keep living like this. Before I knew I had bb,I still had positive ppl around me. The guys in the neighborhood who all the girls loved talked to me all of the time. Even became friends and did drugs together lol. Only weed btw. So why cant i still go out and have fun? Im a great person. I care about everyone and always try to help. I cant let these assholes keep me trapped in my one and only life! To hell with them. Im over it and im ready to get back out there. After all that ive been through,im to string of a person to let this hold me back. Im ready for the rude and hateful comments. Theyll get what the deserve someday. I hope everyone else whoa feeling trapped and depressed can do this with me. I will forever fight to be cured but not how i was anymore.
-
betterdays
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: time to face the world
I have comr to a point of tireness yhat i dont want to be cured anymore .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.