THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Flagyl

Tell us your story with bad breath
keepfaith
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Flagyl

Post by keepfaith »

Hi..just started using this flagyl and its helping soo much i have had bb sence 12 and it has ruined my life ... i relate to everybody on here .( anyhow i got ahold of this med through a friend that works at a Pharmacy ( ya so lucky) she gives me anything top dollor ofcourse. I have notice a huge diffrence in my mouth feels so much cleaner..my morning bb is much better..AND I ALWAY SPIT OUT MY SALIVA CAUSE I HATE TO SWALLOW IT AND ITS NOT THICK ITS CLEAR AND NORMAL .but i still have a coating on my toung..i take 500 mg a day...the real test is I'm goin to be flying on a plane and I'm so scard :( i also know that when I'm off meds it might go back to normal.i wouldnt say I'm heald cause iv lived with bb sooooo long but no reactions sence iv been on meds. \:D/ however we will see when i go on my trip..i just want to feel normal and not scard.iv never gone to dr for my bb...i just to ashamed ..but i think we should alll try this product ...maybe u guys can buy it on line..
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗