Like I just mentioned in my other post, it's been a while now since I last posted on this site and tonight I've been browsing around the site and seeing some of my old posts. I can't believe how long it's been since I've joined here and my journey with bb.
As of right now I'm not cured, but I feel like I'm in a better place emotionally in my life.
Wish everyone are doing ok here.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Looking back
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.