THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Maybe less is more.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Maybe less is more.

Post by Ihatemybreath »

In these last days I just gave up of mouthwashes and excessive brushing, and now, I just cant feel my bb anymore. I know it wont last but at least I think it decreased. Funny, cause I always tought that if I brush and brush and rinse all the time and chew gum, my BB would decrease, but it feels like is the contrary.

Just for the record, I said in the another topic that Im a ex halitophobic, welllllllll........ Maybe not anymore. I cant control it anymore, I need to know if its bad, that was driving me crazy. Yeah, it sucks. Cheers.
Breathless
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Breathless »

Hi have you tried a bad breath clinic? Maybe they cant cure all bb cases, but at least they can tell you how bad is your breath. They will smell your breath and check it with the chromatograph. Of course there are some thiefs out there charging a lot of money and selling all kind of things. But there are serious doctors out there. They will charge you the same as a visit to a doctors office.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗