THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please help! Tonsil stones...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Please help! Tonsil stones...

Post by castillo »

Omg its getting worse!!! My sister just came into my room in the morning and told me that my mouth smells so bad in the morning. I don't normally do sleep overs with my boyfriend but I did once and he told me that it smelt like something died in my mouth. yeah its that bad. I can get rid of it no problem in the morning but it takes three steps. But as the day goes on my tongues continues to get whiter and the bitter sulfur taste returns.

If i curl my tongue when i brush and give it a deep cough or hack..stones come up from the back bottom of throat. I can feel them when i swallow. I don't normally get stones in my visible tonsils but they all lie in my lingual tonsils, which you can't see. I wake up with a thick white tongue that smells like death. Do tonsil stones cause a white tongue??? Please help. I was due to get a scopy down my throat to see how many stones are there..but i chickened out. Wanted to take a sedative to go through it but i am currently going through benzo withdrawals right now(another thing i didn't need in my life).

What about drinking apple cider vinegar when i go to sleep or awake?
jamesmcavoy

Re: Please help! Tonsil stones...

Post by jamesmcavoy »

If by any means ,u could reach to your lingual tonsil area directly like with a stick with cotton swab at the end .
Other way is vinegar .
Gargle with vinegar with ur head completly tilted upwards so that it cud reach lingual tonsils .
A girl had the same problem like u .what she did , she gargled with vinegar for a long time continuously but only once till it cleared .
Then she opened a probiotic capsule somehow in that area (she took somebodys help to reach it ) and went to sleep .
She said she never had tonsil stones after that .
Bcoz probiotics colonised and formed their own environment .
I just told u what she did .
Its not my advise .
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

Well I'll give you an idea of how far I cannot reach. If you feel your adams apple...well that's where I feel them. I doubt even gargling vinegar can get to it. I would have to swallow little by little and continuously coat it somehow. is there a specific vinegar to use? Do I dilute it?? I have to do a deep cough in order to get them up and it comes up little by little. Do you think keeping my PH more alkaline can help?

I remember one time I woke up choking on something and I realized that it was a whole collection of tonsil stones laid out the size of a dime and because i was lying back i ended up swallowing it. There may be the same collection happening now. What the hell is causing it? I do have food allergies and post nasal drip sometimes. But it's so far down my throat.

PS. do you by chance have her username?
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Well what did u say about adams apple ?
I am not good at english .
Did you abuse me or smthing ?
I am just trying to help you .

There is no need to find that user
U definitly have crypts in there where food gets stucked and rots .
Listen ur problem is 100% curable .
problem lies in the crypts there .
Or if there are no crypts then the mucosal surface area which is the base of stone formation is the culprit .
You just find other ENT and tell the specific reasons i told above .
Politly tell him not to use his doctor brain ,put his ego aside and find where the stones are formed exactly .

From research i hav done regarding tonsil stone bb ,
There were 2 outcomes

1 Bb was vanished
2 bb remained with stones formation even after tonsilectomy .
Here problem was not finding the exact location .
Just blindly did procedure and victim is out to suffer again .
Once your good Ent specialist sees what actually is happening in there ,he can smartly suggest a solution .
Now u can rely on him .
In case of infected surface ,
Tiny surgery is the best option which changes the mucosal surface .then the formation will be stopped .
No matter what he says ,

You ask him exactly how and where is this happening and what solution is good and how it will remove the problem .
I am going in technical bcoz once you know it through ,
U think better of it .
Again i dont think yours is that big problem (i know how ur breath must be smelling )
Hope i helped .
jamesmcavoy

Re: Please help! Tonsil stones...

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey there is a thread named
"Something to share " by
NOTANYMORE
read it whole , thats good for you .
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

thank you for great information. what happens if i dont get surgery? can ENT pick the ones he can see out?
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Oh , i am not talking about having surgery .
I am first asking you to find where the actual problem lies . There is one more guy who had mouth and nasal baddest odor and one day he found that a ****ing tonsil stone was hanging down there u mentioned .
Now he (fedup) is after the solution .
U cant just hold a torch to see there inside by urself .
Get Ent check it and tell me where and what problem is .
No one is insisting for surgery .
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Oh , i am not talking about having surgery .
I am first asking you to find where the actual problem lies . There is one more guy who had mouth and nasal baddest odor and one day he found that a ****ing tonsil stone was hanging down there u mentioned .
Now he (fedup) is after the solution .
U cant just hold a torch to see there inside by urself .
Get Ent check it and tell me where and what problem is .
No one is insisting for surgery .
Or u know it already ?
U shud tell me if u know where stones are .
sandspiegel
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by sandspiegel »

I also have a problem with tonsil stones since I have screwed up tonsils with holes in them. However the ENT won't do a tonsillectomy because of it.

In a german forum I found a wonderful tipp to get rid of the stones:
Ok guys I finally visited an ENT doctor and he said that my tonsils have holes in them where tonsil stones can develop. However he couldn't see any. He said that I can take my index finger and poke around the tonsils to get them out. However he won't do an tonsillectomy because of this (which I hoped he would).
So going home disappointed I did what he told me. Took my index finger and poked around the tonsils and got some of those suckers out. But there was still something off in taste when I swallowed (although it got better after I did it). I did a little research on what I could do else. I read in a German forum of taking a syringe (of course without the needle) and prepare a salt mixture with water. 250 ml water and a half teaspoon of salt. Then take the syringe and inject the salt-water mixture into the holes of your tonsils (with a decent amount of pressure). And then I got the WOW moment. With that method I could take out about 10 or more of those suckers out (they just come out of the holes). Some of them were really huge and yeah they smelled like shit. After that I had a much cleaner feel after swallowing. So this method definitely works to get tonsil stones out.

So if you guys still have your tonsils, try it out. Even if you can't see any tonsil stones, it doesn't mean they aren't there, hiding in those holes like in my case.
Also it is good to use a syringe that has a bent front, so you can get easier to the areas where those stones are. Something like this:

http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ne+spritze


I have created a thread about it:

viewtopic.php?t=5841
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

Thank you for this, however, i cannot see the area as it is too far back and down my throat. Its the attachment to the tongue area. I tried gargling with apple cider vinegar last night and it made the layer on my tongue worse. Should i do lemon or coconut oil instead.
NOTANYMORE
Master
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

Post by NOTANYMORE »

@Castillo. Sorry for your problem. This tonsil stones problem has been posted on hu dreds of times here so I will get to the point. You will always have tonsil stones and the possibility of bad breath as long as you have "holes" in your tonsil tissue for plaque to form. Removal is the only way to give you a fighting chance of a normal future. In the meantime, you can dip your finger in peroxide and rub all over your mouth and tonsils at the base of your tongue and down the sides of your throat in the hopes of pushing out some plaque. Then gargle with 1/2 peroxide and 1/2 water. But please save yourself years of torture and wasted money and follow this advice.

Get your tonsils removed. Tell the doctor your problem and have him take them out or get another who will. 2 weeks of misery for a shot at happiness seems like a no brainer to me.

or

Live with the problem and manage it as best you can using the tips Provided in this post.


Take care
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗