THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nothing works...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Nothing works...

Post by castillo »

Ok so i tried some of the suggestions here before bed to eliminate white tongue and morning breath. They all made it worse!!! Why is that? I gargled with lemon juice.. I gargled with baking soda..used drops of oregano oil...gargled with apple cider vinegar...slathered on coconut oil. What can i try next? Golden seal? Probiotics in tongue? Garlic pills?
sandspiegel
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by sandspiegel »

I use Tung Brush + Gel to remove the stench from my tongue. So far it works pretty good. You should try it out.
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

The issue is not scraping my tongue. I do that and the problem is better. My issue is that the smelly tongue happens regardless of what i use to prevent it from manifesting. I want to avoid waking up to the smelly white tongue.
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

I am really curious what an ENT can do for my tonsil stones in my lingual tonsils. I don't want surgery so is there anyways an ENT can get in there with a camera and actually remove them?

I can feel them right now and it feels like a ball in my throat. for sure they are only on the lingual tonsil. I cant hack it up completely. Sometimes i can open my mouth wide and curl my tongue and make a deep hack, one or two will come up.

I tried gargling and drinking lemon juice and i just end up with a white tongue and acid reflux.
j68
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 am
Location: US of Anythingforabuck

Post by j68 »

I'd make sure I wasn't dehydrated FIRST then go from there.

look here

viewtopic.php?t=5984
castillo
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by castillo »

That sounds good! Will being hydrated help tonsil stones though?
j68
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 am
Location: US of Anythingforabuck

Post by j68 »

I read an article on an Iranian doctor that claims dehydration is ALWAYS the the first place to start, he claims to have healed over 3k people with just water (all types of illnesses, diabetes hypertension, asthma etc.).

After reading that article I decided to try it out, it took me 4 days to rehydrate.(drinking a gallon of water a day nothing else) honestly it made such a big difference I doubt anyone would believe me. all I can say is try it yourself, avoid drinking anything but water.

here's the article : http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/ar ... dehydrated

According to Google, chronic dehydration IS the cause of tonsil stones.

http://tonsilstones.org/?p=12
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗