THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Diet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
timc_05
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Diet

Post by timc_05 »

Hey guys,

Ive been experimenting a lot. I tried Lavoris the new formula then i bought smarthmouth too. Lavoris didnt work and smartmouth works for about 2 hours. But neways i have been on a new diet if u want to call it that. I jus eat oatmeal, free range chicken, vegitables and drink water. I know it sounds grueling but i feel a lot better and my mouth and breath have gotten better not to mention my stuffy nose and pnd. I had a stuffy nose everyday for 4 years but now no stuffiness and the pnd has gotten real thin. I also had candida. I did the spit test about 3 months ago and had those strings falling down from everywhere. I started my diet about 3 weeks ago. I jus recently did the spit test again and only 2 strings came down and the rest of the spit dissappered. I dont have thick saliva anymore. All i know is that i feel alot better. No more stomach pains or gas, no headaches. So once i kill off all the candida im gonna take some pills that replenish all the good bacteria.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

How did you try the new Lavoris when its not out yet?
timc_05
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Post by timc_05 »

Not the 86 formula, but the lavoris they sell right no.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗