Hello,
I have a big problem which I think is caused by my stomach.
Symptoms are very strange: My breath in the morning is just awful and stays bad until like 1PM or so. From there it just gets better and better and in the evening its just perfect if I don't drink or smoke.
I was diagnosed with atrophic gastritis but strangely H. Pylori negative. Anyone knows further possible causes worth checking out?
THANKS
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Breath gets better throughout the day.
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: Breath gets better throughout the day.
U wont believe but digestive fire is at peak from 12.00 to 2 in afternoon and least at night .
Thd more fire the less is bb .
Thd more fire the less is bb .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.