THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Last 2 lifelines then what??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Last 2 lifelines then what??

Post by FedUp »

Anyone ever visited a dental hospital? I have an appointment with a consultant next week, going in with the mind set of nothing being diagnosed to be honest. I was referred by my dentist.

I'm also going to arrange to get tested for type 2 TMAU which according to Dr. Nigel Manning can be eradicated. Luckily there is a hospital not too far which are aware of TMAU and test for it.

Anyone ever been tested for type 2?

I cannot take this strain and stress any more, I really can't. I'm sick of the waiting game between appointments too. If I can just get the diagnosis then I can take the steps to getting cured, how ****ing hard is it? Too hard I know.

and my ENT appt was not good, been told there is nothing more they can do, sinuses look normal etc.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Atrial
Advanced
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Atrial »

Sent you pm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗