THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
nik
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 pm

IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Post by nik »

I have seen a nurse and 2 doctors this week asked 8 friends about my breath and they all say they smell nothing. I feel like i clear the room and no-one wants to stand near me or speak due to this horrid smell coming from m mouth, please please help me
da
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am

Post by da »

hai, sorry to hear your problem but me have experience similar with you. i went to ENT and the doctor told me thats only in my mine have BB. he don't smell anything. i'm very frustated with him. :x
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

@ Nik and Da

Please describe the reactions that you're seeing, in details.
jamesmcavoy

Re: IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Here are some superior doctors here which first cured themselves and are successfully curing others .

Like all people tell you that its all in your head , here these successful doctors will tell you that you have PATM .
PATM -- People allergic to me .
These doctors are first need to see a chain of psychatrists to cure themselves .
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Why don't people who believe PATM is real make videos of their experiences?

I can completely accept that PATM is feasibly possible if an abnormal irritant type of gas or allergen is being released, but I can just as easily accept that it could be pure paranoia. I just searched on YouTube and there's a couple of videos that are supposed to be reactions, but they look like perfectly normal behaviour to me - If I didn't know they were supposed to be PATM reactions, I would never have thought anything at all about their sniffling or fidgeting.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

I asked them a reasonable question, let's not turn this thread into a debate about something else.
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Okk ,so people here try to stay polite in a fake way when replying for a post while at the same time show their true face when sending personal messages .
Wow !!!!!!!
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Archimonde wrote:I asked them a reasonable question, let's not turn this thread into a debate about something else.
Yes, sorry to go off the topic. Maybe it's worth creating a thread though, if anyone is interested in having any kind of discussion on reactions. I think it would be really interesting to see videos of any kind of reactions and hear the differing views of how each of us interpret what we see. It's a very sensitive subject though, but I think it would be worth doing, especially for PATM and for people who are not sure about whether they actually smell or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗