THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

anyone have experience with oravital program?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

anyone have experience with oravital program?

Post by feelitagain »

I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.

Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?

Thanks in advance..
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Re: anyone have experience with oravital program?

Post by feelitagain »

feelitagain wrote:I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.

Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?

Thanks in advance..
Anyone??? I have found one thread talking about oravital but it is more than 2 years old... I would not want to try something that is very ineffective which would take chunk out of my life roll.

Thanks..
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

I have; turned out to be a scam.. didnt work for me
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

it worked for me at first for a number of years, but stopped working a few years ago. if the source of your bb is oral, then it should work for you or at least give you some relief.
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by feelitagain »

I have went through the oravital program and it wasnt effective at all for me. I really did not want to go through with the antibiotic rinses as well since it might kill off good bacteria. What choices did I have though..

It is frustrating because the cost was high and the result stayed the same.

I dont want to give up though..I really need to find a Dr who have dealt with this issue for long time and knows what he/she is talking about.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

feelitagain, do you live in California?
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by feelitagain »

no I am from east coast
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

feelitagain wrote:no I am from east coast
Trying to meetup with someone..

I'll be visiting Boston for like 5 days in November -- let me know if you live there and want to meet up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗