THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone in Cali? West Coast?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Anyone in Cali? West Coast?

Post by Trunks99 »

Hi guys,

I just joined this forum. I live on the West Coast. Was just curious if there are people that live on the West Coast (US).
I have been dealing with BB for 14 years now. I've tried different things like talking to Doctors, mouthwash etc.. but no luck so far.

I don't really have family here so I can't really know how bad my breath is -- except by noticing people's behavior when I talk..

Recently, I've been struggling with what I think is mild IBS.. So I've been on a juice diet and I can tell you that ginger + turmeric help.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗