Hi Friends,
Recently I have visted an ENT specialist and gastroenterologist , got my Endscopy done. I want to share the videos and report with you all.
How can I upload these files in this website? Please guide me.
************************My history************************
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" "Wisdom tooth fine"
Endoscopy - "Stomach Normal, nothing malicious present"
I have Deviated Nasal Septum(Crooked nose). Just wanted know whether you also this problem? Please reply.
*************************************************************************************
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Want to share my endoscopy video and reports
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.