I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.
Does anyone know of any home-based job, or if you could refer someone like me?
Thanks!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Homebased Job
You could work as a programmer.
Not sure what's your current job but if you want to learn: www.codeacademy.com
Not sure what's your current job but if you want to learn: www.codeacademy.com
Re: Homebased Job
it depends on what you know, i would recommend beekeeping . you can also take some surveys using your laptop with internet connection.nikon wrote:I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.
Does anyone know of any home-based job, or if you could refer someone like me?
Thanks!
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.