Ok, thanks, I think I get ya now, Xymelt is bigger so has more surface area to stick with.
I hope other companies start making this kind of thing, and they also innovate more, such as with releasing zinc etc. If there were more competition the prices would come down too. $20 for a container of mints is nothing but an exploitation, but I'd still pay $200 if they really work this well for me. I guess that's their thinking too.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
I agree.halitosisux wrote:Ok, thanks, I think I get ya now, Xymelt is bigger so has more surface area to stick with.
I hope other companies start making this kind of thing, and they also innovate more, such as with releasing zinc etc. If there were more competition the prices would come down too. $20 for a container of mints is nothing but an exploitation, but I'd still pay $200 if they really work this well for me. I guess that's their thinking too.
My daily routine now is just tung gel (which contains zinc), tongue scrape, brush with normal toothpaste, and K12 at night. On the go, I put mint xylimelts. I take Betaine HCL, Oregano oil, Grapefruit seed pills. That's it. It's working for me at all times except when I am drinking heavily lol.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
i think its great that you have people you can test your breath on. this way you can get an accurate assessment to what is working and what is not, without the guesswork. Are these people your friends? Did they smell your bb when it was bad?
ShitTalker wrote:Update... I've had three different people smell the air from my mouth and my nose and they all said they can't smell anything, or it smelled like the drink i was drinking.
But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of my mouth and my tongue is getting coated faster and smelling faster after being scraped.
I've realized that my tongue is the main cause of my bad breath, because it is constantly getting covered in bacteria from my tonsils. So if either one of them is not cleaned daily then it starts to stink... I smelled the stuff on my tongue today in the morning after scraping it off and rubbing it in a thin layer on the back of my hand and letting it dry and it smelled pretty bad... Doing that kind of simulates the smell of your tongue...
I can't believe how disgusting I used to let my mouth get before lol...
I am going to try taking an oral probiotic with Blis k-12 every night... I'm hoping the good bacteria will be able to keep the bad bacteria under control, especially in my tonsils...
-
ShitTalker
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am
They are my Mom, Dad, and Uncle... They said they never smelled bad breath on me, but I never breathed directly on them, or they just forgot if I smelled before... But I have had many friends and people make comments about my bad breath, so I know I had it for sure,.. I just didn't know that I finally had it under control... But when they told me my breath was perfectly fine, I knew I had halitophobia and would have to overcome that too...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.