Hey guys,
i am using the following technic for more than 10 years and feel really "dirty", if i have not the possibility on some days.
I clean my tounge by using a towel. For that i rub at least 10 times over my tounge and use allways different parts of the towel (to have a clean towel for every "brush").
I also clean the very back of my tounge, which is very important!
Over the years i learned to mange not to choke and so its really not a big deal anymore.
For me this technic works ways (!) better than using a professional toungcleaner / brush.
I would like to share this idea and i am interessted how this works for you.
Greetings
Quote
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to clean your tounge by using a towel
-
ShitTalker
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am
I have tried this method after reading another person on here recommended it and i can agree that using a towel or rag does work very good. I started to do it every day because it was the best method for getting the very far back of your tongue which is VERY important like he said...
But I realized that the new model OraBrush is the absolute best thing I have used to scrape my tongue... It cleans it very well, but the thing that makes it good is that i can scrape over those bumps on the back of my tongue without making them hurt or bleed like other scrapers and get the very far back of my tongue.
I know everyones mouth is different, so the ora brush might not work great for some, but i would say that the towel/ rag method is effective and might be the best way to clean the very back of your tongue. The problem is that it's not as convenient as a brush...
The way I used a rag was to cut strips and wrap them around the length of my finger and brushed my tongue with my finger with the rag around it... I kind of looked like those portable finger brushes that you stick your finger inside. This way it let me reach all the way to the back.
But I realized that the new model OraBrush is the absolute best thing I have used to scrape my tongue... It cleans it very well, but the thing that makes it good is that i can scrape over those bumps on the back of my tongue without making them hurt or bleed like other scrapers and get the very far back of my tongue.
I know everyones mouth is different, so the ora brush might not work great for some, but i would say that the towel/ rag method is effective and might be the best way to clean the very back of your tongue. The problem is that it's not as convenient as a brush...
The way I used a rag was to cut strips and wrap them around the length of my finger and brushed my tongue with my finger with the rag around it... I kind of looked like those portable finger brushes that you stick your finger inside. This way it let me reach all the way to the back.
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
-
ShitTalker
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.