Your Email Address:

First Name:

bb came back!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Candy

bb came back!

Post by Candy »

my bb went away when i took antibiotics and now it came back. I'm trying to figure out how i can get more antibiotics, doctors wont prescribed it though, no matter what i tell them. i was lucky enough to get some from my sister who didn't need them for a tooth infection. its the only thing that works! Is this happening to anybody else when they take antibiotics does your bb go away but comes back months later? How can i get antibiotics without a prescription? i tried taking herbs close to antibiotics but they just dont work.

jackson
Junior

Post by jackson »

This happened with me with an antibiotic (metronidazole)
What country are you in? I have a stash of metronidazole but i'm in the UK
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Candy, what you experienced is one of the most common topic on this forum, there must be dozens of post like yours on here. bb ALWAYS comes back - it's like cleaning a garbage can with anti-bacterial soap without removing the trash that's at the bottom of it, the smell is gonna come back. Don't take antibiotics again for that purpose, you're only gonna make the bacteria more resistant, one day you might actually really need antibiotics for another purpose.

off-topic: if bacterial resistance interests anyone, watch this frightening documentary on that topic from PBS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYWtaTjgVU
Candy

Post by Candy »

Archimonde- now i'm having second thoughts about taking antibiotics, you are right. I found alot of information on people taking antibiotics and the bb came back.My bb seems to die down a little when i stop eating dairy and sugary foods. I gonna try the diet thing and see if that helps for awhile.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Also, antibiotics can make things worse than they already are.
Careful!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic