but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath..
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
how to check whether my breath smells
how to check whether my breath smells
hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath..
sometimes my coated tongue saliva doesn't smell that much...I don't know what was going on..please tell me a reliable method to check my breath.[/b]
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath..
I can smell my own breath when I cup my hand around my mouth and breath out through my mouth and then in through my nose very quickly over and over. Almost like how you would breath if you were hyperventilating or trying to pass out. How many people on here can smell their own breath? I'm sooo curious about that. What's the difference between those of us that can and can't? Any replies, even short, would be appreciated.
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
I think I can also smell (part) of my breath when I cup my hands around my mouth. However, I don't think I get the full odour & honestly dont really know how bad it smells. If anyone is in London & wants honest feedback I would be keen to experiment as this is the first step in realising how bad it is & at what different times of day/after meals etc...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.