THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I want a reliable method to get an idea about my breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faz
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

I want a reliable method to get an idea about my breath

Post by faz »

hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. Think sometimes my coated tongue saliva doesn't smell that much. :-k ..I don't know what was going on..please tell me a reliable method to check my breath.[/b]

I could find a breath checker on e-bay called ''tanita bad breath detector..It has 5 level scale and vary according to the volatile sulfur compounds produced by bacteria..I want to know whether this is reliable or anyone knows an other reliable method to get an idea about my breath..
everhopeful81
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: London

Post by everhopeful81 »

The only real reliable way to to ask someone to tell you honestly. In fact, ask a few people..its difficult but otherwise its guess work as our breath is a combination of many different factors,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗