Hello everybody,
I have been to many specialist and all feedback has been different. Some say it's really bad and others say its nothing. I was wondering if anybody around the San Diego, CA area would like to meet up and trade stories and also let me know honestly if it's bad or not. Thanks in advance.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Meet up anyone?
-
lookingforcure
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 pm
I remember when I had fresh breath, I would cup my mouth and not feel ANYTHING coming out of my mouth (while blowing air out). You shouldnt feel air is when I'm trying to say when you blow out of your mouth. I have this toxic hot air when i check. If you feel anything coming out, something is being produced
my honest experience
my honest experience
-
DeliVrance
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 pm
Can relate
@lookingforcure, I always fell the same hot air(breath) when I blow out of my mouth. I believe my bb is type 1. I think and feel if that air that coming out of my mouth could be cooler I wouldn't have offensive breath anymore. But I have no idea how to get to that ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.