Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jimi's laser surgery

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dravens

Post by dravens »

I could manage to contribute with 50euro. So you will exclude an operation of the linguals? I haven't heard that he does that more than what you wrote in another post, I think that seems interesting, the lump feeling comes from that area...

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean I do not know whcih tonsils are which, Yehuda is gonna oeprate the one in my throat, maybe up behind the nose also, but that will take a general anasthesia and it gonna cost 3000 usd. I can not imagine how can they charge so much for such a simple operation.
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

Why don`t we ask this Dr. to put us in touch with some of the people he treated with this procedure & see what they have to say about it. If people were "cured" or at least helped by this laser operation it would be nice to hear from them.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hey!
Well as a student u know how we are with money, i'm pretty much allways broke...cover all my costs by myself, so hardly cover my own costs..I'm really soryy.... :(
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

United we stand! Least I can do for this great resource of a site.

Will you accept western union money order for 50?
Just tell me how to mail to u. Really don't want to mess with paypal anymore.

If the laser works for you, I'm doing it as well. If it doesn't then I won't be wasting my money!

Would like more info from the doc though...regardless, I'm in to help.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

yeagermeister wrote:Why don`t we ask this Dr. to put us in touch with some of the people he treated with this procedure & see what they have to say about it. If people were "cured" or at least helped by this laser operation it would be nice to hear from them.
this is very true.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am sure that Yehuda will not give us any contacts from his patients. That is strictly confidential I am sure.

Btw I will start collecting the money, I just want to go next month asap.

I prefer paypal, also bank account transfers will do and western union also. But bank account transfer is cheaper that western union I think.

Let me know any other suggestions.

I have a feeling he will say I have a halitophobia, but at least we will know if there is a chance with laser surgery and Yehuda in Israel.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

hi,
could someone explain me how the paypal thing works and if it´s safe to use it??
for the jimi money and cause i saw the donsaba web and he would send me smartmouth aparently, but he charges with paypal, i don´t know a thing about that

thanks
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

emotional rescue wrote:hi,
could someone explain me how the paypal thing works and if it´s safe to use it??
for the jimi money and cause i saw the donsaba web and he would send me smartmouth aparently, but he charges with paypal, i don´t know a thing about that

thanks
1. Create PayPal account.
2. Add credit cards
3. All you need to send someone money is their mail. Login to your PayPal account, input receivers email, set amount you want to send and paypal does the rest. The money is sent by paypal and thus not revealing your card info to the receiver, which makes it safer to shop from online shops that you dont trust your credit card to.
4. After you send the money, the receiver will get a mail in his inbox that informs him about it.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I cant go to anykind of extreme, but i can chip in with a tenner, something maybe many of us can.

I use paypal, have used it for several years, never had a problem with it.

Just let me know where you want me to send the money.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

but he charges with paypal, i don´t know a thing about that
I know its sound obvious but its www.paypal.com, the website will explain all to you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I will send you my paypal adress to your pm. SO anybody that want to donate please let me know.
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

Post by dontholdurbreath »

hey jimi, how well are you going to document your experience?

I would love to donate, but I also want to see careful documentation of your experience, ie: pictures, bills, journals, interviews

I apologize if I sound demanding or cynical but I really want to learn what the process is like and what the results are.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am somehow discouraged to go to Israel.

I am not sure if it might work or not and money is still money. I may be jobless in few months and then I will ask myself why I was not more careful. I do not get a job easily because of bb and that is the real problem I was struggling a lot few years back, always have only the money to cover my food and not a lot more.

Well I just want to see what Dr. Yehuda will do, if he is reliable for our community.
Of course I will document everything. I will took a lot of pictures do an video interview, scan bills.............

So please people tell me if I should go or not. If the majority is for me to go I will go. The last thing I want to do is to cheat anybody. By this time you probably know my character and my abusive behaviour towards snake oil doctors and that I never promoted anything that did not work nor I sold out the site. I think you can trust me.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Just think of this!

You can only regret things you havent done, cos you dont know how would it turn out, meaning, it would keep you wondering for the rest of your life.
On the other hand if you do the things and they are a desappointment then at least you know it!!

Love to you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
(yeah, im a bit drunk)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic