I for one had incredible relief when I was on antibiotics. SSo I'm assuming (assumptions are never good but given the situation, it's the best we could do) my issue with reflux, and bad breath relates to bacteria.
I've had food allergy, allergy tests done and I think it's very important to get checked because an allergic reaction to something you've eaten could have your body react in a way of reflux ( not properly digested or simply trying to vomit it out)
I have no major allergies so that is ruled out. I'm still astonished how effective antibiotics were to my bad breath and reflux... that is why I'm hoping I'm still h. Pylori positive
look @trunks...
I agree that one reacts differently than another; not one person is the same. Diet is important for your general health, immune system and well-being. But there is some bug in us, that is making us smell. Why do antibiotics relieve my symptoms?
