I'm currently trying Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin which is supposed to reduce bb. I'm using this brand: "KAL Chlorophyll", which is 100% chlorophyllin. See link below.
What's weird is that it's causing a flu-like detox reaction: a dry cough and scratchy throat. I'm taking just one 20mg tablet a day. The label warns of this, so I'm not too worried.
Overall I feel that it's helping to clean out my system, so I'm going to wait it out.
Has anyone else had this kind of reaction with chorophyllin?
http://www.amazon.com/KAL-Chlorophyll-T ... B00020HWN6
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
I ended up getting sick from this product so I quit taking it. I got over the cold by taking goldenseal tincture. As a test, I tried it again yesterday. Ended up coughing through the night.
So there's definitely something wrong with this product. It irritates the lungs. Don't take it. I switched to Nature's Way Chlorofresh, which seems to agree with me.
So there's definitely something wrong with this product. It irritates the lungs. Don't take it. I switched to Nature's Way Chlorofresh, which seems to agree with me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.