THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Halitosis - Food & Sex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Future_is_bright
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Halitosis - Food & Sex

Post by Future_is_bright »

Hello friends,
I'm male, 30.
I have been suffering from bad breath for the past 15 years. Recently I could successfully minimize the foul smell. I found that following are the main reasons of high BB.
1. Junk food/non-veg/nuts/sweet/oil-rich food
2. Over Ejaculation/Sex/Masturbation

Reason #1 - Bad food
Whenever I have junk food like burger, bread, bakery items, sweets, egg, meat or oil-rich food, nuts etc my bad breath (through mouth and nose) is found to shoot-up. For the past 1 month, I have stopped taking such food, and my BB has come down rapidly.
Reason #2 - Sex
Whenever I ejaculate more than twice or thrice in 3 days, my bad breath is increasing. (The reason is, post-sex my mouth becomes dry and nose will be filled with stuffs). I am not a sex maniac, but sex is the only stress-buster these days. I am trying to control it. I am on a mission to be sex-free for the next 30 days, till Christmas. I will keep you posted with my research. Need your encouragement! :)
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

You have to be kidding, right?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Post by tambaking »

lol, bad rating habit could be an enormous culprit. However, I highly doubt sex have anything to do with bad breath. I see no co relation at all. Anyway,p lz keep us posted on your mini experiment.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

I've read about a woman who would have bad breath after having an orgasm. So it is possible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗