THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just an idea
Just an idea
I know that many people from here are e-mailing all the proffessionals and explaining about the various bb sites on the internet. (the main 3 any way>)And how we are seeking there help, Has anyone ever asked them to come and talk to people in the chat room on here??? I think maybe it will be a usefull tool for the proffessionals and for us to understand what goes on from both parties. I`m willing to help e-mail the proffessionals to help just wandered what you all thought????
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.